Greetings! I have great news! I was nominated for a Liebster Award! This is how I want to dance! 😁Yes, by Mukesh Dhaka! Thank you so much for the recognition. Please check out his awesome blog! 👇🏾
11 facts about me!
- I’m married with 6 children
- I’m a germophobe
- I study different religions
- I’m shy and introverted
- I like all types of music
- I like to bake
- I’m a philosopher
- I like to travel
- I like to shop
- I like to interior decorate
- I’m a humanitarian
.what is success for you? Success to me is being able to do what you love.
2.what where some of your innocent desires when you were a child? To go Toy Shopping.
3.which animal do you like the most and why? I’m not really big on animals. But I do like dogs and cats. I know I may seem like I have an obsession with bears, but I’m scared of bears in real life. But I do like bear stuffed animals and bear filters on me!😁
4.why is seeing new places pleasurable for you? I like to explore and experience different cultures!
5. Which is your favourite movie? The women of Brewster’s place.
6. Which sport do you like the most? I don’t really care for sports. But, if I had to choose, I guess🤔….. football. Only because football season seem festive!😁
7.what was your first writing? I wrote short stories as a kid.
8.Do you feel like using emoji is exhausting you? No!😁 I’m obsessed with them. I love how I can express my emotions that way.
9.if you have choice to forget all bad memories would you? Absolutely! But, at the same time I think it made me who I am today. I’ve had a lot of lessons learned.
10.which animation character is your favorite? Monkey D. Luffy from One piece.
11.what do you think about my english? Your English is good! 😃
OK, now I think I have to pick 11 questions to ask:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite color?
- What powers would you have if you were a superhero?
- Where would you like to travel to?
- Do you think money should exist?
- What are your hobbies?
- Would you want to be president?
- What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you like city or rural living better?
- What animal are you terrified of.
This is the part I hate the most. I would nominate tons of people if I could, but I have to pick a few. Don’t feel obligated to do the whole Award process. Feel free to just accept the award or not. But, if you do choose to do the whole process, have fun!😁 my nominations are:
Robin at Haphazard homemaker
Just tips and stuff!🤷🏾
© 2019 – 2019 Its just tips and stuff – All Rights Reserved